Get Involved with PCDI
Would you like to work alongside others who want to make GW a more welcoming and inclusive environment for all students, faculty, staff and community members? Take a look at the details for serving on one of the President's Council on Diversity and Inclusion Work Groups below.
Criteria for service for Work Group Members:
- Work Group Members must be a GW faculty member, student (undergraduate or graduate), staff or alumni.
- Work Group Members must be available to attend scheduled meetings.
- Work Group Members must have a demonstrated commitment, actions or accomplishments to advancing diversity, inclusion and/or multiculturalism in their respective school/division/department/office/constituency.
- Work Group Members must have the ability to collaborate and communicate with a wide range of individuals and groups in the GW community.
- Submit a one page statement that supports their interest or demonstrated commitment to the advancement of diversity, inclusion and/or multiculturalism to email@example.com
Our office would like to thank all the interested parties and encourage everyone to follow the council's activities throughout the year.
For additional information, please contact the Office for Diversity, Equity and Community Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org